- Matthew, Volume 1 covers chapters 1:1 - 16:12
- Makes sermon preparation fast and easy
- Contains a complete outline of Matthew, chapter 1-16:12
- Great for pastors, teachers, and students of the Bible
- Packed with supporting Scriptures and practical applications
The Preacher’s Outline and Sermon Bible (POSB) is Wordsearch’s bestselling commentary of all time. It is also the world’s top sermon outline tool, with over one million copies in print.
You’ll quickly discover that Wordsearch makes POSB more useful and valuable than owning the printed edition. Any time you are studying a passage of Scripture, Wordsearch can instantly assemble the exact information you want, making it easy to create powerful, soul-winning sermons and lessons.
POSB gives you detailed, verse-by-verse sermon outlines for every Bible passage with outlined sub-points, supporting Scripture, commentary, and practical applications that you can personalize into sermons. It is a favorite of not only preachers, but students and Bible teachers too.
Using this POSB volume will lift your study of Matthew to a new level. Everything you’ll discover is assembled in a way that makes it easy to preach, teach, or share with others.
- Verse-by-verse sermon outlines of each passage
- Inspiring commentary
- Practical applications that you can preach and teach
- Master Subject Index that will help you preach and teach many lessons on any topic you choose
- Deeper Studies that discuss key biblical words and concepts that require further study in more detail
- Key biblical words and concepts that require further study are taken in more detail
Check out a sample of this commentary by clicking on the yellow “Sample” button under the book cover on this page.
Learn more about the POSB in the video below:
I have used these outstanding materials for several years. They are absolutely the finest I know of for the busy preacher, pastor, teacher, church leader, or lay person. I want my In Touch staff to begin using them as a primary resource, especially Wordsearch CD-ROM.