- Keyed to Strong's numbering system
- Great classic book on NT Greek words and their usage
- Features 5624 Greek definitions
- A must have for New Testament word studies
- Named as one of the 850 Books for Biblical Expositors by the Master's Seminary
- A favorite of Pastor Chuck Smith
Originally published in 1885, Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon has been lauded as one of the best Greek lexicons available. Both accessible and thorough, it is a work suited for the student of New Testament Greek. Thayer's Lexicon provides dictionary definitions for over 5000 Greek words and then relates each word to its New Testament usage and categorizes its nuances of meaning.
This unabridged lexicon contains the Strong's numbering system which will greatly increase the usefulness of this work by all serious students of the Bible, especially those who know little or no Greek.