- A classic treasured by knowledgeable preachers for over 70 years
- Expository Bible outlines of Old and New Testament with commentary, insightful
- seed thoughts and illustrations
- Great for sermon preparation, also helpful for teaching, or personal study
- Now a Scripture Synced Sermon
For over 70 years, this classic commentary has transcended denominational lines with its Bible-based truth. Handfuls on Purpose is packed with over 2,000 expository outlines that have been described as "deeply devotional." Insightful suggestions for Bible reading, study, and seed thoughts, and thousands of ideas for sermons and devotional talks are offered. This work is treasured by preachers looking to compose thoughtful, compelling, and powerful messages. If you preach or teach, you'll want this work in your library!
I am one of those preachers who is always looking for books that will help me to outline a passage of Scripture and to help me with an exposition of a passage. Handfuls on Purpose has been an excellent source of help for me for more than fifteen years. I rejoice to know that I can now carry this set of books with me everywhere I go.