- Includes illustrated sermon outlines
The Art of Sermon Illustration chronicles the nuts and bolts of how to use illustrations in sermons and messages.
The chapters included are:
- Truth Embodied in a Tale
- General Principles of Illustrations
- Bible Methods of Illustration
- The Illustrative Use of Fiction
- The Preacher Among the Poets
- Illustration of Addresses to Children
- Illustration of Addresses to Men
- Flowers From Old English Gardens
About the AuthorHarry Jeffs was from England and was editor of the Christian World Pulpit.