This fifth volume in the twelve-volume Sermons and Bible Studies contains 17 sermons-Bible studies. Each sermon-Bible study is divided into succinct sub-points for easy reading, study, and delivery. This volume examines the “Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Satan's Strategies:”
- Where Faith Sees Christ
- Christ in the Midst
- The Jehovah Titles
- The Divine Intensity
- Christ Our Master
- Christ Interpreting the Father
- The Angels of God
- The Holy Spirit in the Life of Christ
- The Holy Spirit in Acts
- The Holy Spirit in Galatians
- The Wonderful Word
- Satan's Strategies Against the Seed of the Woman
- Satan's Strategies Against the Son of God
- Satan's Strategies Against Israel
- Satan's Strategies Against the Church
- Satan's Strategies Against the Believer
- Satan's Strategies Against the Unbeliever
About the Author
Dr. Robert E. Neighbour was born August 10, 1872 in Three Oaks, Michigan and grew up in Dennison, Texas. He was educated at Baylor University and was a classmate of Dr. George W. Truett.
From Baylor, Dr. Neighbour went to serve in Brazil as a missionary, and when he returned to the United States, he was associated with John A. Broadus in evangelistic campaigns for a year.
Neighbour served as the pastor of churches in Dublin, Georgia; Americus, Georgia; Salisbury, North Carolina; Spartanburg, South Carolina; Athens, Georgia; Augusta, Georgia; Macon, Georgia; Elyria, Ohio; and, Vancouver, B.C.
Dr. Neighbour was the author of several books, including: Gems of Gold, The Rider on the White Horse, Pre and Post Millennialism, Books on James, Galatians, Ephesians, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, and numerous booklets on a variety of subjects, such as sanctification, church separation, and prophecy.