This sixth volume in the twelve-volume Sermons and Bible Studies contains 17 sermons-Bible studies. Each sermon-Bible study is divided into succinct sub-points for easy reading, study, and delivery. This volume examines the “Christ Jesus:”
- Christianity-Where Christ Is All in All
- Christ Jesus
- The Son of Man
- At Jesus' Feet
- The Life Which Is in Christ Jesus
- The Obedience in Christ Jesus
- The Humility Which Is in Christ Jesus
- The Faith Which Is in Christ Jesus
- The Love Which Is in Christ Jesus
- The Peace Which Is in Christ Jesus
- The Patience in Christ Jesus
- The Joy in Christ Jesus
- The Full Salvation in Christ Jesus
- His Riches-His Poverty-How He Made Many Rich
- Christ Our High Priest
- The New Birth in Christ
- The Meaning of the Cross
About the Author
Dr. Robert E. Neighbour was born August 10, 1872 in Three Oaks, Michigan and grew up in Dennison, Texas. He was educated at Baylor University and was a classmate of Dr. George W. Truett.
From Baylor, Dr. Neighbour went to serve in Brazil as a missionary, and when he returned to the United States, he was associated with John A. Broadus in evangelistic campaigns for a year.
Neighbour served as the pastor of churches in Dublin, Georgia; Americus, Georgia; Salisbury, North Carolina; Spartanburg, South Carolina; Athens, Georgia; Augusta, Georgia; Macon, Georgia; Elyria, Ohio; and, Vancouver, B.C.
Dr. Neighbour was the author of several books, including: Gems of Gold, The Rider on the White Horse, Pre and Post Millennialism, Books on James, Galatians, Ephesians, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, and numerous booklets on a variety of subjects, such as sanctification, church separation, and prophecy.